There are many people who ask themselves this question. They are not sure if their diet is inadequate and maybe they just have an iron deficiency.
Do your family and friends wonder why you don’t want to attend family get-togethers or even a gossip over a cup of coffee?
Maybe you are depressed, and if so depression is not a dirty word.
There are so many different forms of depression and mental health issues. Nearly all people will experience some form of mental health or depression symptoms at one point or another in their life.
Depression In Adults And Children
Are you a little concerned about one of your children?
What Causes Symptoms of Depression?
Have you recently separated from your spouse, moved house or changed the school your child attends?
These things are often related to the onset of the symptoms of depression in our children.
Swan Valley Psychology Centre provides a highly professional clinical psychology service and also a high standard of care to our clients. Situated on the edge of the Swan Valley, the service is outcome and solution focused and clients should expect to see some improvements in four to eight sessions, depending on their issues.
- Anxiety disorders
- Mood disorders (eg depression)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Alcohol, other drug issues, Internet addiction and gambling issues
- Eating disorders/Lack of motivation to lose weight
- Chronic pain and subsequent rehabilitation including back to work psychological assistance
- Anger and aggression
- Personality disorders
- Domestic violence and abuse
- Intellectual disability and autism spectrum disorders
- Learning difficulties such as dyslexia
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder/Attention Deficit Disorder (includes self-regulation issues, strategies)
- Grief and loss/Adjustment issues.
- Issues for FIFO workers and their families
- Relationship and work issues
- All anxiety problems including phobias, separation anxiety, OCD, performance anxiety (exam)
- Mood disorders
- Bullying including cyberbullying
- Abuse (Psychological, physical and sexual) and trauma
- Oppositional defiant disorder and Conduct disorder
- Self- esteem and social skills issues
- Behavioural issues including those experienced by children with autism and intellectual disability
- Learning issues
- Alcohol and other drug use
- Eating disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder/Attention Deficit Disorder
- Adjustment Issues
For more information, or to make an appointment, please call us on 08 9379 3580.